5 realizations from concentration
Five realizations arising from immeasurable concentration:
1. This concentration is blissful in the present and will result in bliss in the future.
2. This concentration is noble and not connected with the baits of the flesh.
3. This concentration is not obtained by base people.
4. This concentration is peaceful, exquisite, the acquiring of serenity, the attainment of unity, not kept in place by the fabrications of forceful restraint.
5. I enter into this concentration mindfully, and mindfully I emerge from it.
(from Anguttara Nikaya 5.27)