7 qualities of an Arahant
Seven qualities of an Arahant:
1. The impermanence of all constructions is perfectly seen and comprehended.
2. The addiction of all sense desires is perfectly perceived and known.
3. His mind is only inclined towards solitude, seclusion, silent ease, and peace.
4. The Four Foundations of Mindfulness are continually and perfectly established.
5. The five mental faculties and strengths are thoroughly developed and consummated.
6. The Seven factors of enlightenment are utterly refined and fully accomplished.
7. The Noble Eightfold Middle Path is perfectly realized, acquired and all concluded.
(from Digha Nikaya 34)