Wes Nisker ("Scoop") (born 1943) is a Theravada Buddhist meditation teacher, author, radio commentator and performer. His bestselling books include Essential Crazy Wisdom; The Big Bang, The Buddha, and the Baby Boom; and Buddha’s Nature. His latest book is Crazy Wisdom Saves the World Again! He is also the founder and co-editor of the Buddhist journal Inquiring Mind. Since 1994, Wes has been leading his own retreats and workshops in Buddhist insight meditation and philosophy at venues internationally.
- Nisker, Wes (1994). If You Don't Like the News...Go Out and Make Some of Your Own. Ten Speed Press. ISBN 9780898156263. http://books.google.com/books?id=PcwBAAAACAAJ.
- Nisker, Wes (1998). Crazy Wisdom. Ten Speed Press. ISBN 9781580080408. http://books.google.com/books?id=oAIMAAAACAAJ.
- Nisker, Wes (1999). Buddha's Nature: Who We Really are and why this Matters. Rider. ISBN 9780712670661. http://books.google.com/books?id=47LeAAAACAAJ.
- Nisker, Wes (2000). Buddha's Nature: A Practical Guide to Discovering Your Place in the Cosmos. Bantam Books. ISBN 9780553379990. http://books.google.com/books?id=348IAAAACAAJ.
- Nisker, Wes (2004). The Big Bang, The Buddha, and the Baby Boom: The Spiritual Experiments of My Generation. HarperCollins. ISBN 9780062517678. http://books.google.com/books?id=ZCwsapBW5MoC.
- Nisker, Wes (2008). Crazy Wisdom Saves the World Again!: Handbook for a Spiritual Revolution. Stone Bridge Press. ISBN 9781933330693. http://books.google.com/books?id=NtdvIgAACAAJ.